Saturday, February 21, 2009

Party time.... First batch of shots....

Vintage aprons around the tables... And during the luncheon many of my cousins remembered the aprons or the fabrics from our grandmother's dresses! What fun... Paula received 9 vintage aprons, and she wore them ALL!!!!
Every guest wrote a little note to Paula on their napkin cards.....
A shot of the waiting refrigerator..... When will they get here?????
I made a plain Paula Deen Ooey Gooey Butter Cake. I usually add nuts and chocolate chips, pumpkin or peanut butter or SOMETHING. I think I love it plain the most....

Two Iced Tea pitchers and two Sweet Tea Pitchers.... They call sweet tea the house wine of the South... and Missouri, too!~
She had on her apron, so she just had to come to the party!

Dolls with aprons (Madame Alexander Little Women Dolls) were a part of the centerpiece.
I think everyone had a blast. I know I sure did... Our guest of honor seemed so pleased.

2 comments:

Becca Watson said...

Looks like a fun party!! All the food looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

How very cute and clever your party theme was!!! I love the aprons on the backs of the chairs, so unique!

Laurie S.
Laurie4567@aol.com