Saturday, January 24, 2009

We're off


So, it's Saturday morning with a wind chill below zero. And the go go girls are off and running. My mom and dad always went somewhere, and I know she misses those road trips excruciatingly. So..... on Saturday mornings we try to do something fun. (sometimes after a week of school my first idea of fun is to sleep in, cat around the house in my robe and drink Gevalia coffee)... but then, as my dear gramma said, "I get a better idea after that." So we're off. I'll take some photos of our morning and be back this afternoon. Have a super fun Saturday wherever you are... Check out this sign generator HERE. (I got this from Notes from a Cottage Industry blog today.)

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

THe sign generator is fun! I think I will be marking that in my Blog Help favs.
Thanks!

Hope you had a fun day!

Lisa Pogue said...

Thanks for the link, that is way cool!!