Sunday, January 11, 2009

Guilty confession


Okay. Officially. I confess. It is 3:42 a.m. No, I have not returned from a trip down love lane (although I hear the moon is scrumptious). I think there are three kinds of people in this world. Those who have fallen in love with THE GILMORE GIRLS, those who haven't seen the show with an open heart.... and those who are seriously smitten and would sneak away from their own honeymoons to watch an episode. Seriously. Do Luke and Lorelei get together? Shhh.. Don't really tell me.... But honestly... What have I been thinking? Was this show here all the time? Kind of like Cindy's blog MY ROMANTIC HOME? haha.. Thanks for the comment! Have a great Sunday....

6 comments:

Becca Watson said...

I love the Gilomore Girls! I have spent many a nights having a Gilmore Girls marathon!

Anonymous said...

My daughter and I LOVE the Gilmore Girls! It was always fun to watch the shows together.

Julie said...

Love the Gilmore Girls!

Okay - so I probably posted the best and funniest post I have ever done on my blog...my riding lesson photographed! ..and don't laugh so loud that I might hear you!

Have a great week!

Indigo Robe said...

Ahhh yes, the Gilmore Girls.

My daughter and I are best friends. We were on a trip to LA and went to the studio where it was filmed. We were able to tour the lot, buildings... went inside the original hotel where Lorelei worked and on the porch of their "house". They asked us if we had ever watched the show to which we replied no. The guide told us we HAD to see it. We went home and saw it and were IMMEDIATELY hooked.

On my daughter's wedding rehearsal, we had t shirts made that say "freakishly linked" - a line from the show about how close the mother and daughter are.

We own all the seasons. ENJOY!!!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I have never seen them, but can realate to the late hour. I somtimes stay up to read. Have a great week..m.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE GG...and I won't spoil the surprise, cause I don't know the answer either (I keeping hoping for some time to catch up)
Janae