Friday, September 12, 2008

We don't like Ike... Hugs and Prayers for those in the line...


Julie from Equus Villa left a comment on my last post that really hit me hard... Go look at her last post and say a little prayer (or a big one) for all the people in harm's way tonight. If you have loved ones there or anywhere in danger and would like to lift up their names in a comment, please feel free to do so. I will be tuning in to the Weather Channel again as if I can will the storms away and help someone. I have never seen warnings like the one listed with this photo, which was for Galveston Island. It said that anyone who stayed in the island in a one or two story structure was facing "certain death." That is a very strong statement, and I so hope nobody stayed. Hugs to all for a safe weekend.

1 comment:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I really really love your Banner!!! It would be wonderful to do Halloween art projects with.

I am praying for all those in Ike's path.

Have a great weekend..m..