Sunday, July 20, 2008

Panini Sunday

Photo courtesy of Lowell Country


It's time to get Sunday dinner on the table... We're having a Panini Sunday. We have all kinds of vegetables, cheeses, luncheon meats, and snacks... Either my son or I will do the honors. He's bringing over his Panini Grill he got for his birthday last year. It makes perfect sandwiches every time. Add a few chips, some light green salad.... (and I think corn on the cob)... and we have a feast .... again! Where is my diet starting this week?

I just bought nyself a new desktop PC, and I love it. So far, I haven't located the USB slot for my camera... but I will... You should have caught me on Internet set-up night... It was a hoot... The little man from Lynxsus assist finally told me he didn't think I could have a signal with my modem unplugged... Well, duh... I guess I was getting pages on the laptop from the memory??? I dunno.... Anyway, I just excused myself from the call and quietly plugged it in... Voila! online immediately... The marvels of technology! haha..

Take care and have a good week.



3 comments:

CIELO said...

That looks so good....

cielo

Julie said...

That sandwich sounds so wonderful...and it does not help that I am very hungry right now anyway! ha

I am sorry to hear about your friend. Way to many women lose their lives to breast cancer.

Cindy said...

I'm just getting caught up on your blog...it's been too long since I've visited you! I love paninis! My kids got me a panini maker for my birthday a couple years ago and I haven't used it for awhile. I think I'll make some this weekend right before I start my diet!

I hope all is well with you!