Okay.... You know how everyone on blogs is always telling you 25 things about themselves and all that? Well, here, in no particular order... are 25 things about my night.
1. I was evaluated today by the state supervisor about the curriculums I've been writing
2. I had eaten too many tortilla chips with lime last night, and I felt all salty and yucky this morning.
3. I raced home and took my mother to her hairdresser after school in a town about 35 miles from where I work...
4. I decideed to try a salad from a drive through, and it was horrid...
5. My mom watched QVC on a really loud volume, and it was all about Christmas, and how it's only 60 days from today, and my mi nd began to sizzle.
6. My stool decided to stop up at Mom's so I plunged it to no avail about 100 times.
7. Incidentally, did you guys know that if a septic tank is blocked, when you plunge a stool all the water goes up into all the other drains in the house?
8. My Mom's septic tank was /is blocked.
9. I stopped up her stool, and about five inches of water appeared in the showers, tubs, sinks.... YUM!!!
10. I had decided to have a night of "beauty" tonight and watch a little televison and read a new book from Amazon.
11. She was pretty hysterical about the stool situation because she had taken PRUNE juice at 7 p.m.....
12. My son couldn't fix the problem.
13. She informed me we were coming to my house to stay all night.
14. He had a house full of company to watch scary movies.
15. My mother didn't like the looks of his shorts!!!!
16. I gave him the "look" and tried to stall her a bit
17. She went on out to sit in the car because she was worried about the Prune juice, and she began to honk the horn.
18. When we got here, I discovered my cat Sally has taken to peeing on the carpet because she misses me???? or something....
19. My mother refuses to sleep anywhere but a huge recliner she cannot manipulate, and she looks like Goldilocks in that big green chair.
20. I have heartburn that you would not believe.
21. I had decided to cry and have a little prayer about not being able to be home and being homesick about fifteen minutes before all the hubbub started.
22. I don't think too much of God's sense of humor lately.
23. Now, since my big move over, all my crap is at Mom's that I want.
24. I am in my room and know my mother is absolutely miserable out there in the dining room in that stupid chair.
25... Did I say Christmas was in 60 days? Ooooopps.... that's the button....