Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thank you!


It is a pleasure to receive this lovely award called "Nice Matters." It comes as a tag from Cynthia of Springmont Cottage, and I truly appreciate being nominated. As I look through the blogs that daily inspire me with their love of living, spirit for beauty, and hearts for home, I see many of them have received this award. And they so deserve it. For this reason, I will post this award with happy gratitude and offer it to any who read this and would love the chance to nominate a few other great blogs, seven I think. I can't begin to choose seven from all the lovely daily places I stop to chat and catch my breath. Thank you. Blessings to all.

2 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Gayla thank you so much for your visit and sweet comment to my blog... A big Congratulations on your Nice Matters Award. You have a beautiful place here...just lovely. I am looking forward to hearing from you again soon...

Smiles..

Beverly

Anonymous said...

Gayla congratulations on getting the Nice Matters Award!

Manuela