Saturday, August 25, 2007

I need another 24 hours in my Saturday!


Oh, my gosh... This is the first Saturday after school started. And of course, this is the first real Saturday for me to help my mother. I stayed all night with her again last night and have been writing hundreds of thank you notes to our wonderful friends and family for all the sweet floral arrangements, food, visits, gifts, prayers, and help. Errands, laundry at both houses, dishes at both houses, cleaned the bathrooms... you all know the drills... times two! Plus to be honest with just you "few" lovely friends in blogland, I'd love to just curl up with my cat, Sally, and a book, the tv on the food channel or HGTV and probably snooze for hours!!! Anyway, I can't even find a video on Youtube I like. I found an adorable one with funny cats, but a bunch of it was cussing... and I don't think cats cuss... I may say a blue phrase or two when I think I'm alone... but kitties do not cuss, do you think? I loved this picture, and I don't know who gets credit for it because it's everywhere. I think its origin may be on Photobucket, but I don't know. It is truly me.... How often have I felt like this when my son asks me, "Where are those chips we bought?" Yep. Have a nice weekend, dear ones. I baked you a cookie, but I eated it. Hugs to all.

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Adorable! I eated the cookies BEFORE I baked them!

P.S. I don't think cats cuss, either, it's beneath them.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That's so cute! I hope you got the book by now?

Manuela