Friday, May 25, 2007

Collage Jars


This is my inspiration for a new project. My mother bought me a huge, beautiful jar for Easter, and I intend to fill it with all kinds of lovely snippets from my grandmother's trunk, my other gramma's boxes, and just here and there throughout my little house. I can already see it in my mind, but I need to start collecting and then assemble. I'm not going for exactly the same look, but the same aura. i have little tintypes of Civil War soldiers in my family, little frozen Charlotte dollies, and lots of lace and script notes, etc. I'm going to put it on my dresser when finished. I'm wondering if my jar is too big and if this one has some kind of a center fake stuffing. I just tonight noticed these are several jars. Drat! Mine is huge!!! This is a lot of stuff, and a lot invisible in the center???? Who knows. Enjoy the Memorial Weekend!




No comments: