Thursday, June 2, 2011

WAkk Wakk

 Mornings at the Moberly Rothwell Park find some happy little geese contemplating a swim...  I like to visit the lake while my mother gets her hair fixed...  Today was quiet (except for the locusts, or cicadas, or whatever those screechers are called).... 
 These guys were looking for some handouts, but they were pretty far from my car.  I used to see a lot more geese there, and I had a few named (remember Dartha?)  I don't know where they are...  I guess they relocated to another lake or got a better gig in another town...  I miss them.
These boys didn't get too excited about me, but they sure were pretty against the blue waters...  I love duckies and geese!!!  Hey, Quacky!!!  @@@  Wakk Wakk...

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

They are pretty/handsome? So, no Dartha? Maybe she'll be back yet.