Thursday, March 4, 2010

Excuses and Explanations

Tonight we had a pizza supper.... Pizza, family, Spinner.... Perfection!Now I'm tucking myself in with my best nighttime so you can rest medicine.... and my little Slanket... Mmmmmmmm.....
I bought a new camera tonight at Walmart. Mine bit the dust in the bottom of my purse. Yeah, I bought a case for this one... It's a Canon Powershot A480. I still went with a point and click camera, and one under 100 on sale... so far, I like this one...
We are giving the Mantel an Easter do.... Not finished yet.
And our new wreath from Valerie at QVC.... It's a breath of spring that entices me to believe the real deal is indeed on its way...
This was the week I would rather forget at school... Monday I would have retired sixth hour if the paperwork had been in my desk drawer! haha.. The rest of the days have been fun, as far as kids go... But red tape and the politics? Not so much. Anyway, I'm back... Stay tuned for photos of our driveway... It will make your hair stand on end!

2 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

Your pics are great!! Can't wait to see what else this new camera finds!!!

Maggey and Jim said...

The mantle looks beautiful and that wreath is so cute.. Have a great friday..
Maggey