Wednesday, September 1, 2021

September's Song

Welcome to the Autumn Home Tour! I finished early last night with all but the wooden signs. They go outside and up high... I will get some help this weekend I think.  I have a few! 
This one has to go in the kitchen! 
My little scarecrow... ♥ 

All of these might be best on garden settings... think they will be easier in corners of the porch and inside... 
___
As you come in the front door... I guess if you look over the little nests around each of our chairs, you'd probably see the fireplace and the tree... other little tables with Fall favorites tucked everywhere. I told my son I was going to pitch some stuff.... but I didn't really... two worn out shirts were in the trash and out of the trash about four times! I think I finally parted with them!







Then... it's off to the kitchen... Let's have a cup of tea or coffee!
So.... that sounds so good that I think I'll let us rest up and visit until tomorrow!  See you then with more Fall clutter.... I mean decor! Hugs!




2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are so much like me with your seasonal decorating. And our door is blue; the same shade as yours!! It even has those windows at the top! I love all your houses on the mantel. And your large angel is so cool, you can have her hold something different for each holiday and season. Your tree is lovely! And what a clever idea to put all fall mugs on your mug rack!! This is a wonderful idea, and now I want to do it too. I will start looking for a mug rack, as I have tons of fall, winter, and Easter mugs. I just never thought of grouping them for the season on a rack. I have some on a small shelf, but it only holds two of them. I can't wait to see more!

Miss Merry said...

Love your fall decorating!!! Your house looks so pretty.