Sunday, August 11, 2019

Dark and Lovely...

O! lovely, lovely dark and rainy Sunday mornings, how I love thee! It is wonderful to wake up a little late to this dark gloomy weather... Makes me think of cozy winter days in late January... with no icy roads to fret about.



Today I made some new recipes for my regular Sunday Lunch bunch...  I pulled out my instant pot and made Spicy Sweet and Sour Chicken with stir-fry strips  This is the recipe... I also tried the Express-bake one hour function with bread machine... Asian cabbage slaw and rice finished it out... Everything was really fun to serve.





And just like that... Weekend's over and my son goes back to work.


Have a wonderful week. Thanks so much for stopping by.











Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Gosh, that looks delicious!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your recipes are making my mouth water! I love sleeping in rainy weather. Such a funny picture of the little girl holding the sign, so darned cute!!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Love the picture of the little girl with the "I believed I could..." sign.