Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year in Stars Hollow


Hello, everyone! I have not fallen from the face of the earth. My second eye is now on the mend, and I can see the world for all its beauty and sparkle. Happy New Year to everyone. I have discovered via Netflix Season One Disc one... Stars Hollow and The Gilmore Girls. How lovely and fun. I just pop in one after the day is "done" and visit with them a bit before bedtime... I love it that I've never seen any before, that it's all there on DVD from Netflix (one at a time)... that they seem to live in a town exactly like the one I live in.... Have a wonderful year. I think it will be a pretty one.... Hugs to all!

5 comments:

Becca Watson said...

I'm glad your eye is doing well. I love the Gilmore Girls! I have all 7 season at home to view whenever I feel the need for a Loralie rant.. I hope you enjoy the Gilmore Girls further! Happy New Year!!♥

Lisa Pogue said...

Mom got into the Gilmore Girls. I'm going to have to check them out. It would be perfect on a cold winter day with not much to do!! Hope you are doing well. How's that fireplace working for ya? I'm so happy you FINALLY got your eye problems fixed. Who helped you with it all finally?

Peggy said...

I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better. I love the Gilmore Girls and my mom is crazy about that show.

Peggy

Cindy said...

I love the Gilmore Girls and I was so sad when it ended! It was one of my all time favorite shows. I bought season 1 on DVD and I would like to buy all of them. I come home from work and watch reruns, although I only get to see the last 1/2 hour! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that show!!!

Tyler said...

I was talking to a friend about Gilmore Girls and she said it was the greatest show in the history of television.. so nice choice ~wink