Tuesday, December 2, 2008

When next I post. . .




I will be honking a little good-bye while I "fly" south for a few days to get my lens on my eye replaced... I would be a liar if I didn't say I'm a little scared... After all, it is my eye and although I am seeing just horribly, I am seeing... plus I've become used to not having extra pain around the edges... so, yeah... I feel a bit icky inside... By noon tomorrow, it will be a distant memory, I'm hoping and I'll again see only one moon and only one goose on a hill (unless it's my pretty gaggle...) Have a fun week. I left lesson plans for three days, which the doc ordered... Hey, that will be fun!

4 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

Be brave sweet friend. I just know you are gonna wonder why you didn't do this years ago!! I'm so excited for you. Is someone driving you down?
I am assuming this is in Columbia? Keep us posted if you can.

Becca Watson said...

Good luck! I hope it goes well! I'll keep you in my prayers

Becky K. said...

God be with you, Gayla!

Looking forward to the good report!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Wishing you all the best in your surgery!!!

((hugs to you))

Becky